Farm Pack subscriptions that YOU control
Thank you for your interest in a Farm Pack subscription!
Our recurring subscriptions are charged on a week-by-week basis. There is no initial signup fee, nor is there a minimum of weeks to sign up.
The price is $32.40 each week ($30 for the produce, $2.40 for sales tax) and we charge that each Monday for that week's farm pack, regardless of your pickup day.
You can pause or cancel your subscription at any time. See this link for how to manage your farm pack.
Each box contains enough produce for 2-4 people and we do our best to provide you with a variety each week.
Here's how it works:
- You pick your farm pack subscription based on your preferred pickup location. [see below]
- Add it to your cart and check out, using our secure interface.
- Then, we automatically renew your subscription for $32.40 - on a weekly basis. You can pause or cancel your subscription any time on your account page.
Here are your pickup location options and pickup days:
- Jackson: Broad Street Bakery & Cafe (pickup: 4-8 pm, Wednesdays) Contact: Katie Leach - 601-362-2900
- Laurel: The Knight Butcher (pickup: 3-6 pm, Wednesdays) Contact: 601-651-2054
- McComb: Southwest Regional Medical Center (pickup: 1:30 - 6:30 pm, Wednesdays) Contact: Brad Avent - 601-249-1141
- Ridgeland: Fleet Feet (pickup: 4-7 pm, Wednesdays) Contact: Lesley Holleman - 601-899-9696
- Hattiesburg: The Birdhouse Cafe (pickup: 2-6 pm, Wednesdays) Contact: Katie Dixon - 601-434-0512
Got questions about our Farm Packs? Check out our FAQs.
Farm Pack Subscriptions
- Farm Pack Subscription - Hattiesburg pickup at The Birdhouse Cafe $32.40 every Monday
- Farm Pack Subscription - McComb pickup at Southwest Regional Medical Center $32.40 every Monday
- Farm Pack Subscription - Laurel pickup at The Knight Butcher $32.40 every Monday
- Farm Pack Subscription - Jackson pickup at Broad Street $32.40 every Monday
- Farm Pack Subscription - Ridgeland pickup at Fleet Feet $32.40 every Monday